Monday, January 14, 2008

MEDICARE: they may have single digit administrative costs BUT THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GET THEM ON THE PHONE

Marsha V. Hammond, PhD: Clinical Licensed Psychologist e mail: hammondmv@netzero.com

Dear CIGNA Medicare Services:

You stated on your web site:

"If you do not receive a response to your Web site inquiry within 45 days, please call your CIGNA Government Services Customer Service Contact."

I would like an answer to 2 questions and really, 45 days is waaaayyy too long for a provider to await an answer. I cannot get you on the phone (as usual), even utilizing a repeat dialer software.

1. I would like to know if my change of address form which has taken 5 permutations of (mostly) writing out 'CIGNA Government Services' on a one inch line has finally been accepted. I first submitted 'CIGNA'; that wasn't right. Then I submitted 'CIGNA Gov't Services' and THAT wasn't right. As per what the person who leaves me messages "Dr. Hammond, this is just a courtesy call from CIGNA Government Services...." I have now SPELLED OUT in very tiny script 'CIGNA Government Services.' I hope this will suffice and that we now, 5 months later, have a change of address.

2. You owe me several thousand dollars, up into the 5 digits. Is that money forthcoming into my account?

Sincerely, Marsha V. Hammond, PhD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home