Sunday, May 01, 2011

I'll Be Calling Lanier Cansler, Secretary of NC DHHS, re: the WHN LME 'Medicaid Waiver' Application Process, Tomorrow

Well, I'm fit to be tied re: this WHN LME 'Medicaid Waiver' application process.

It has taken me over an hour to fill out pages and pages WHICH SHOULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH MY LICENSE AS A PSYCHOLOGIST IN THE STATE OF NC. This should be true of any professional whom is licensed in this state. Otherwise, please tell me why I pay over $200 every couple of years to have my license continued? Why not just get rid of the licensing board and let every little LME gather up every little piece of paper from every single professional?

They want:

*a sealed transcript from the university that gave me my PhD! (the NC Psychologist licensing board has this)

references from colleagues! (the NC Psychologist licensing board has this)

my address! (which they darn better not release to the public, as I have specified repeatedly over the 10+ pages...so far)

2 EVALUATIONS! (what's an 'evaluation'?: is that the same as a psychological evaluation and why do they need such if I am verified by the State of NC to be licensed as a psychologist?)

Hellooooo, Mr. Cansler..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home