Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Resolution Regarding the Western Highlands Network 1915 b/c Medicaid Waiver Project.....

....it was signed by all the associated county commissioner chairmen and declares that 8 county managers will be part of the WHN LME Board (best I can understand the document) . This being said, all the counties had something slightly different to say re: their support of the Medicaid Waiver.

Here is the person to contact about the document: Rhonda Mckee, Human Resources Director, WHN LME.

For instance, a funny thing is that it is indicates that 'it will support our federally qualified health clinic (FQHC), Minny Jones Health Clinic", the largest integrated provider in our county....." (ahem: Minny Jones, I assume the same person, is on the WHN LME Board).......

It doesn't say HOW it is going to create that support and in that there are lots of health clinics in Asheville, and in that Minny Jones is on the WHN LME Board, I'm scratching my head.....

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I don't know anything about the Minny Jones Health Clinic. When I google it up, this is what I get: 264 Haywood Road, Asheville, NC (that's around the corner from me); its a 'permanent health services provider'

WHY, I want to know, is this stipulation sitting in the
Buncombe county 'sign off' vis a vis this
WHN LME Executive Board Member?

Inquiring minds want to know.......Let's ask the chairman of the County Commissioners, David Gannt, whom signed off on the document.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home