Friday, June 15, 2012

Medicaid Waiver: Western Highlands Network Lost My Previously Sent Paperwork

This is recent correspondence w/ the Provider Relations Department at WHN LME:

Dear Ms. Stines associated with Provider Relations at WHN LME:

I advised you as per e mail, when I sent you that information, Ms. Stines, that I had sent the below enumerated materials to Melissa Faulkner back in February as she, at that time, requested them----APART from any form such as you just received .

Ms. Faulkner requested the tax return, the attestation of who I see, a list of my Medicaid clients, and my emergency response plan at that time-----before she would consider me being able to continue to provide Medicaid services. She did not ask for the form which you have in your hand. I assume there is a file somewhere on me at WHN LME.

If you cannot find those documents, please advise me and I will reassemble them.

A question:  I was under the impression that LIP did not have to provide a Quality Management Plan.  Why would they?  Its only me that is associated with my practice.  PLEASE ADVISE.  Thank you

Your credentialing process is piecemeal and frustrating. Using CAQH, as recommended by DMA, would put a stop to all of this. 

Respectfully,

Marsha Hammond, PhD
          
cc: Dr. Stein, Medical Director, WHN LME

Arthur Carder; Nettie Jones, Buncombe Board Member (I will talk to her this weekend as she does not really utilize e mail)
                           ***********************************************

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Kelley Stines wrote:

June 14, 2012

Marsha V. Hammond, PhD

Re: Status of In Network Agreement

Dear Dr. Hammond,

The In Network Agreement submitted by Marsha V. Hammond, PhD was received on June 14, 2012. The following required materials were not included with the Application:

· Copy of your emergency response plan - (i.e., plan you have in place for clients in crisis, when you are unavailable)
· Market analysis demonstrating need for services (this could be information on the need for the type of services you provide in your service area)
· Copy of most recent tax return
· Copy of Quality Management Plan

Please submit the materials listed above within five (5) business days so that your request may be processed in a timely manner. No further action will be taken until all of the documents requested are submitted, reviewed and approved.

Should you have any questions, please contact me at 828-225-2785, ext 2979.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home